Fun and Phonics sessions
Love2learn promotes phonics, a way of teaching children to read quickly and skillfully in accordance with the government guidelines. This is delivered in a fun and active way through singing songs, story, music, movement and exploration. It includes engaging activities that allow children to hear initial sounds of words, begin to segment and blend and form letters in a variety of engaging ways.
My name is Claire Walkden, I am a fully qualified Primary School Teacher (QTS BEd, Advanced Study of Early Years) with over 14 years teaching experience in local schools.
I am not part of a franchise, I have independently set up my own business called ‘love2learn’.
I am using my teaching background and passion for Early Years education to teach Phonics to pre-school children, giving them a head start for school.
Phonics sessions include:
- Hearing initial sounds through exploration of objects.
- Recognising and experimenting with new sounds through music and rhyme using song and instruments.
- Forming letters in a variety of ways. (sand and glitter trays, chalk, wands, sabres and many more!!!)
- Improving listening skills and engaging in fun phonic activities.
- Weekly homework/activity sheet given out to consolidate learning.
Get in touch
Fill out your details and message, using the following form, to contact the business directly.
What’s on in Preston Reviews